Сегодня в крупных городах Ближнего Востока возросла роль развития транспортной и социальной инфраструктуры, и как следствие внедряются, используются новые технологии и оборудование. В рамках выставки и конференции GeoMEast 2017, участники смогут ознакомится с последними достижениями и разработками в области проектирования и строительства объектов транспортной инфраструктуры, их эксплуатации.
Тематика конференции охватывает широкий круг вопросов для профессионалов, задействованных в транспортном строительстве и проектировании, эксплуатации и строительстве объектов водоснабжения и водоотведения, геотехнического мониторинга и экологических вопросах строительства. Участники мероприятия смогут встретится с коллегами со всего мира и наладить международные деловые контакты.
Geotechnical, Geological, Geoenvironmental and Geosynthetics:
- Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental and Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering;
- Soil and Rock Mechanics, Geomechanics, Mining, and Geological engineering;
- Geosynthetics and Reinforced Soil Retaining Structures;
- Behavior, Identification and In-situ Test Methods for Site Characterization of Soils, and Lateritic, Problematic, Collapsible, Swelling, Soft, Sabkha and Uncommon Soils;
- Design and Quality Control of Earth Structures and Subgrades;
- Soil Stability and Landslide, Ground improvement and Seismic Hazards;
- Soil-Structure Interaction, Advanced Analysis of Shallow and Deep Foundations, Foundation Failure and Repair, and MicroPiles and its innovative applications;
- Computational Mechanics, Innovative Soil Models, Discrete Element and Boundary Element Modelling, Mesoscale Modeling, and Advanced Numerical and Analytical Analyses;
- Physical Modelling in Geotechnics;
- Saturated and Unsaturated Soil Mechanics;
- Oil and Gas, and Petroleum Geotechnical Engineering; and
- Geosciences, Geomatics, Geoinformatics, Geophysics and Global Hazards.
Sustainable Civil Infrastructures:
- Structures and Bridges Engineering: Advanced Analysis of Structures; Non-Destructive Evaluation; Inspection Technologies; Structural Health Monitoring; Remote Monitoring of Structures; Scour Assessment; Seismic Design Issues for Bridges, Super Structures and Underground Structures; Design Methods and Materials, Innovative Repair Methods and Materials, Durable and Sustainable Designs, Innovative Materials, Advances in Foundation Design/Construction, Accelerated and/or Performance Based Design/Construction, Aesthetics and Environment; State-of-the-Arts and State-of-the-Practices on Bridge Design, Construction and Maintenance; Special Foundation Treatment and Settlement Control Technology.
- Tunneling Engineering: Tunnel Management and Inventory, Monitoring and Settlement Control; Emerging Technologies, Lining Design & Precast Segment Advances; Innovation in Tunneling Design, Construction, Repair, Rehabilitation; Fire & Life Safety, Vulnerability & Security; Tunneling in Soft Ground, Ground Conditioning and Modification; Advanced prediction technology of tunnel construction geology; Deep excavations and urban tunneling.
- Pavement Engineering, Airports and Advances in Pavement Techniques: Airfield pavement analysis, rehabilitation and performance; Recycled Asphalt Pavement; Pavement Design, Modeling, Performance Evaluation, & Management; Sustainable Long Life Pavement; Ground Improvement, and Chemical/Mechanical Stabilization for Pavement and Geotechnical Applications; Moisture Damage in Asphaltic Concrete Materials; Pavement Foundations: Modelling, Design and Performance Evaluation; Geotechnical Properties and Their Effects on Portland Concrete Pavement Behavior and Performance; Warm Mix; Rehabilitation strategy selection and preventative maintenance treatments; Accelerated Testing of Pavement Structures and Materials; Material, Design, Construction, Maintenance and Testing of Pavement; Asphalt Binder and Mixture Characterization; Construction and Rehabilitation of Jointed Concrete Pavement, Reinforced Concrete Pavement, and Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement; Bridges Deck Pavement; Stabilization, Recycling, Foamed Bitumen and Emulsion, Granular Materials; Roadway Widening; Asphalt Mix-Design,HMA; Testing &Material; Property Characterization.
- Transportation Engineering: Highway Pavements: Design, Materials, and Construction; Transportation Operations and Safety; Advanced Technologies, Infrastructure Systems, Intermodal Transportation, Planning, and Development; Rail and Transit; Aviation
- Railroad and Railway Engineering: Railway and Railroad Track Substructure; High Speed Rail System; Seismic Design for Railway and Roadway Structures; Economics of Railway Engineering and Operations; Structures, Maintenance and Construction; Innovative Procedures and Precautions; Long Term Pavement Performance Contest; BIM and Contract Administration.
- Engineering geology for urban and major infrastructure development: The ongoing population growth is resulting in rapid urbanization and new infrastructure development. This, together with the current climate change and increasing impact of natural hazards, imply that the engineering geology profession is called upon to respond to new challenges. It is recognized that these challenges are particularly relevant in the developing and newly industrialized regions. The idea beyond this Theme is to highlight the role of engineering geology in fostering sustainable urbanization and infrastructure construction (e.g., major buildings and facilities, water supply and distribution systems, roads, railways, tunnels, ports, dams, powerlines, pipelines). We invite contributions that illustrate how engineering geologists can support civil, geotechnical and environmental engineers in different phases of infrastructure development including sustainability assessment, pre-design site investigation, design and construction. Papers related to ageing infrastructure maintenance, structural stability control and monitoring, environmental impact studies and protection from geohazards are also welcome.
- Dams Engineering, Canals and Levees, Irrigation and Water Sources and Structures, and Ports, Offshore and Marine Technologies.
Climate Change and effects on Infrastructure:
- Sustainability and Energy Engineering;
- Environmental and Waste / Sediment Management, Characterization, Treatment and Re-Use;
- Energy Geotechnics and Geo-Energy Infrastructure.
- Materials Engineering, Nanotechnologies, Advances in Composite Materials, Climate-Friendly Technologies, and Damage Mechanics.
- Structural Health Monitoring, and Sustainable Construction Technologies;
- Advanced Analysis for Sustainable Design.
- Worldwide innovative procedures and precautions for the Design;
- Building Information Modeling (BIM), Building and Construction Engineering, Project Management, and Contract Administration; and
- Sustainable Infrastructure: Current and Projected; Financing Infrastructure Projects; Cross-cutting Issues; Materials, Tools, and Methodologies; Innovation; Sustainability and Competitiveness; Risk, Resiliency, and Adaptation to Climate Change; Sustainable Cities; Sustainability, Society and Culture; Envision™ and Other Rating Systems; Special Topics on Middle East Urbanization; Smarthome, barrier-free building and reconstructing