GAW’21: The Second Game Analytics Workshop
Форма участия: Дистанционная
Срок подачи заявок: 10.05.2021
Индексирование сборника: Scopus, Google Scholar
The Game Analytics Workshop (GAW) aims to act as a unifying point for researchers and practitioners interested in Game Analytics and to help connect industry and academia. Given the recent introduction of Game Analytics as a domain of research crossing into many of the traditional areas of games research, there is as yet a limited number of publications in the domain, and virtually no standards or accepted principles in the field, across research and industry. To address these issues the workshop aims to discuss and assess the state-of-the-art in Game Analytics and the current major challenges in the domain across industry and academia, including academia-industry collaborations, integrating applied and basic research and developing standards.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Interactive and online machine learning methods for Game Analytics
- Monte Carlo tree search
- Hybrid and fuzzy AI solutions for Game Analytics
- Matrix and tensor factorization models
- Recommender Systems and games
- Deep Learning methods for Game Analytics
- Data-driven Matchmaking algorithms for games
- Churn and conversion prediction in games
- Fraud analysis in games
- Pricing and promotions in online games
- Data visualization in Game Analytics
- Social network analysis in games
- Esports analytics
- Game economics
- Communication and network analytics
- Game Analytics in non-traditional environments
- Other related emerging topics in Game Analytics
Topics are also welcomed.
Application Notes: Short papers (1-5 pages including references) about a variety of analytics systems, tools or platforms that are (being) built to address industry problems. The papers in this category describe implementational details of their applications, the challenges faced during the development and deployment processes, experiences with maintenance of the application and/or benchmarking different hardware and software infrastructures.
Extended Abstracts: Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit an extended abstract (1-2 pages including references) describing their early ideas or already published Game Analytics work in conferences, journals, technical reports or books.
Accepted papers will be published in ACM Proceedings of the Conference of Foundation of Digital Games (indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar).
Tutorials: Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit suggestions for tutorials. Please contact [email protected]
- РЕКОМЕНДУЕМ ВАМ
III Международный конкурс индивидуальных проектов школьников 10-11 классов “NEW PROJECT 2021/2022”, 01.09.2021-31.08.2022
1 сентября-31 августа 2022