Quantum Cryptography Workshop 2022
Форма участия: Очная
Срок подачи заявок: 31.08.2022
This one-day workshop focuses on the theoretical aspects of quantum cryptography. Due to active research and rapid progress in quantum computing, there has been significant interest in both cryptography secure against quantum computers (post-quantum cryptography) and cryptography that exploits the power of quantum information (quantum cryptography). This workshop aims to facilitate the exchange of ideas for quantum cryptography, discuss and share latest progress in this area, and to encourage and attract researchers to work in quantum cryptography.
This workshop consists of contributed talks and a few tutorial/invited talks. This workshop solicits submissions of extended abstracts about research results on quantum cryptography. Submissions are reviewed by program committee members, who select a small number of contributed talks.
The scope is all aspects of theoretical quantum cryptography including:
- Theoretical foundations of quantum cryptography
- New cryptographic functionalities that exploit quantum information to go beyond the realm of classical possibility
- New tools for security proofs against quantum adversaries
- (Im)possibility of quantum cryptographic primitives
- Simpler proofs of known results,
but not limited to them. Research on post-quantum cryptography is also within the scope if the techniques use concepts from quantum information. This workshop features theoretical talks (experimental results are **not** within the scope).