The 3rd International IJCAI Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Social Good
Форма участия: Дистанционная
Срок подачи заявок: 10 мая 2021
Topics of interest.
All papers must be submitted in PDF format, using the IJCAI-21 author kit. Submissions should include the name(s), affiliations, and email addresses of all authors.Submissions will be refereed on the basis of technical quality, novelty, significance, and clarity. Each submission will be thoroughly reviewed by at least two program committee members.Submissions of papers rejected from the AAMAS 2021 and IJCAI 2021 technical program are welcomed.
For questions about the submission process, contact the workshop chairs.
The workshop organizers invite paper submissions on the following (and related) topics:
- Applications of Learning and Optimization in Societally Beneficial Domains
- AI Approaches for COVID-19
- Real-world applications of game theory for security
- Security applications of machine learning
- Foundations of game theory for security
- Adversarial/robust learning
- Fake news control
- Privacy protection
- Agent/human interaction for preference elicitation and optimization
- Protection against environmental crime
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence
- AI Environmental Sustainability
- AI for Democracy in the Developing World
III Международный конкурс исследовательских работ молодых ученых “High-level research – 2020/2021”
10 сентября—30 мая 2021