Форма участия: Очная
Срок подачи заявок: 15 февраля 2017
Индексирование сборника: Springer
Организаторы: Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod
Контактное лицо: Prof. Victor Gergel
The Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod (National Research University) are jointly organizing the 14th International Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies (PaCT-2017) to be held in Nizhni Novgorod, Russia, September 4-8, 2017.
The previous thirtheen conferences were held in Novosibirsk (1991), Obninsk (1993), St. Petersburg (1995, LNCS Vol. 964), Yaroslavl (1997, LNCS Vol. 1277), St. Petersburg (1999, LNCS Vol. 1662), Novosibirsk (2001, LNCS Vol. 2127), Nizhniy Novgorod (2003, LNCS Vol. 2763), Krasnoyarsk (2005, LNCS Vol. 3606), Pereslavl-Zalessky (2007, LNCS Vol. 4671), Novosibirsk (2009, LNCS Vol. 5698), Kazan (2011, LNCS Vol. 6873), St. Petersburg (2013, LNCS Vol. 7979) and Petrozavodsk (2015, LNCS Vol. 9251).
* All technological aspects of the applications of parallel computer systems
* High level parallel programming languages and systems
* Methods and tools for parallel solution of large-scale problems
* Languages, environments and software tools supporting parallel processing
* Operating systems, scheduling, mapping, load balancing
* General architectural concepts
* Cellular automata
* Performance measurement and analysis tools
* Active knowledge and program construction
* Software for grid and cloud computing
* Scalable computing
* Fragmentation and aggregation of algorithms and programs
* Programs assembling and reuse
* Distributed algorithms
The Conference Proceedings is planned to be published as the volume of the Springer LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) series and distributed at the Conference. As usual, we plan also to publish selected papers in a special issue of an indexed international journal.
The official language of the Conference is English.
* Submission of the full paper February 15, 2017
* Deadline for extended abstracts March 2, 2017
* Notification of acceptance April 15, 2017
* Camera-ready version of the accepted paper May 25, 2017