Форма участия: Очная
Срок подачи заявок: 31 августа 2016
Организаторы: Qinghai Research Institute of Transportation, Qinghai Province, China / Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing, China
Контактное лицо: Mrs. D. Gatoula / Dr. E. Mantho
Телефон: (+30 2310) 994385 / (+30 2310) 995804
Venue: Jingyuege Hotel, Gui-De, Qinghai, China
Cold regions cover 50% of the world’s total land area. All transportation infrastructures in cold regions face great technical challenges due to ground freeze-thaw or permafrost degradation. New transportation infrastructure on embankments, such as high-speed railways on slab tracks or highways, requires high geometry standards. In China, the Qinghai-Tibet Railway has been in operation for ten years but now faces issues due to permafrost degradation. Challenging technical problems will likely arise as more transportation infrastructure, such as high speed railways (HSR) and highways, is being planned and/or constructed in Northwest and Northeastern China, Russia as well as the North America.
The 1st International Symposium on Transportation Soil Engineering in Cold Regions was held in 2013 and offered a unique platform to foster knowledge sharing and experience exchanging for the prevention of problems related to cold region subgrade soils and foundation impacting transportation facilities such as railways and highways.
The 2nd International Symposium on Transportation Soil Engineering in Cold Regions was subsequently held in 2015 in Siberian State University of Railway Engineering, over 200 researchers from 12 countries shared their new achievements in cold regions transportation soil engineering and had a fantastic time in a cruiser on the Obe river.
We are pleased to invite you to Guide, Qinghai, China, where the 3rd International Symposium on Transportation Soil Engineering in Cold Regions (TRANSOILCOLD2017) will be held on July 6-7, 2017. The TRANSOILCOLD2017 aims to provide an opportunity for researchers and practitioners in the transportation community to share the latest research advances and experiences in the construction of transportation infrastructure in cold regions.
We welcome you to Guide, China and look forward to your active participation in the 3rdTranSoilCold Symposium.
Main Topics including but not limited to the cold regions aspects of :
- Mechanical behavior of soil and aggregate
- Non-destructive testing of subgrade and aggregate
- Coupled modeling of mechanical and physical processes
- Frost heave and thaw weakening of subgrade, ballasted subgrade and base of slab track
- Field experiments in roadway embankments
- Long-term monitoring of subgrade functionality
- Dynamic/seismic behavior of transportation infrastructure
- Soil-structure interaction related to transportation infrastructure
- Experience in the construction and maintenance of subgrade in cold region
- Artificial Groud Freezing in transportation
- Other related topics related to transportation soil engineering in cold regions