13th International Multiconference on “Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure/Systems Biology”
4 июля—8 июля 2022
Форма участия: Очно-заочная
Срок подачи заявок: 20.03.2022
Организаторы: Institute of Cytology and Genetics SB RAS (ICIG SB RAS); Novosibirsk State University (NSU); Department of Information Biology, Novosibirsk State University (KIB NSU); Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (SB RAS); The Vavilov Society of Geneticists and Breeders; Novosibirsk branch of The Vavilov Society of Geneticists and Breeders; State Scientific-Research Institute of Physiology and Basic Medicine (PhBMRI); Vavilov Journal of Genetics and Breeding;
emal: [email protected]
Since 1998, the conference of BGRSSB series are held every two years. Highly qualified specialists working on interdisciplinary tasks in the fields of modern bioinformatics, systems computational biology, mathematics, physics, computer science, and their applications in biology, medicine, pharmacology, bioengineering, biotechnology, genetics and plant and animal breeding, etc., gather in the Novosibirsk Academgorodok to discuss actual issues and present their scientific results.
In 2020, Multiconference BGRS/SB-2020 conference was held in online format. 720 researchers and students from 26 countries participated in the Conference. 502 reports were presented (221 oral and 281 posters; materials are available at: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2020/).
Multiconference BGRS/SB-2022 will include the following preliminary research areas:
- Genomics, transcriptomics and bioinformatics;
- Systems Computational Biology;
- Computational structural biology and computational pharmacology;
- Evolutionary bioinformatics, comparative genomics and biodiversity;
- Artificial intelligence in genetics/ life sciences;
- Developmental biology: computational and experimental approaches;
- Biotechnologies: computational and experimental approaches;
- Genetics, bioinformatics and systems biology of plants;
- Cognitive sciences, genetics, bioinformatics and systems computational biology;
- Biomedicine, bioinformatics and systems computational biology;
- Mathematics, bioinformatics, systems computational biology of COVID-19;
- Mathematical modeling and high-performance computing in life sciences;
- Systems biology and bioinformatics of DNA repair processes and programmed cell death;
- Systems Biology of Aging: experimental and computational approaches;
- Animal Genetics, bioinformatics and systems computational biology.
Experimental researches using advanced bioinformatics and systems computational biology techniques for data analysis and modeling are also encouraged.
Program committee invites researches to suggest new scientific areas of interest for including new sections in the program.
Chairperson of the Multiconference BGRS/SB-2022 – Professor Nikolay A. Kolchanov, academician of the Russian academy of sciences, academic adviser of the ICG SB RAS, head of the Department of systems biology, Russia.
The conference language is English.
For the conference participants the organizers prepared an interesting cultural program, including city tours to Novosibirsk, museums, a zoo, as well as a post-conference tour to the Altai Mountains.
After the Multiconference, the abstracts recommended by the Program Committee will be published as full-text articles in special issues of international journals indexed in Web-of-Science
- РЕКОМЕНДУЕМ ВАМ
III Международный конкурс индивидуальных проектов школьников 10-11 классов “NEW PROJECT 2021/2022”, 01.09.2021-31.08.2022
1 сентября-31 августа 2022