24th ACM/IEEE International Workshop on System-Level Interconnect Pathfinding
Форма участия: Очно-заочная
Срок подачи заявок: 26.09.2022
Topics, and posters are welcome. Accepted technical papers will be published by ACM and IEEE.
SLIP 2022 is hybrid this year, which means presenters can present their accepted papers online or in-person.
Technical topics include but are not limited to:
- Learning and predictive models for interconnect at various IC and system design stages
- Roadmapping and pathfinding of on-chip interconnect and 2.5D/3D chip-to-chip communication interfaces
- System-level design for FPGAs, NoCs reconfigurable systems, and domain-specific multi/many-core systems
- Design, analysis, and (co)optimization of power, clock distribution networks, and memory partitioning systems
- System-level interconnect reliability, aging, thermal, yield and cost issues
- Predictive models for power and performance of system-level interconnects
- Interconnects in bio-inspired systems, such as artificial neural networks and quantum architectures
There are two special sessions this year:
- Power distribution in advanced technology nodes
- Tackling memory wall in many-core and AI systems
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. We invite authors to submit papers of 4 to 6 pages plus 1 page of references, double columned, 9pt/10pt font in ACM proceedings format available at https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
To permit double blind review, all papers must remove author information (submissions with author information will be rejected).
- РЕКОМЕНДУЕМ ВАМ
VI Международное первенство «Качество образования 2022/2023» (1 полугодие)
10 сентября-20 ноября 2022