4th International Conference on Big Data and Computing (ICBDC 2019)
10 мая—12 мая 2019
Форма участия: Очная
Срок подачи заявок: 05.01.2019
Индексирование сборника: Scopus, Ei Compendex
Welcome to the official website of the 2019 4th International Conference on Big Data and Computing. It’ll be held during May 10-12, 2019 in Guangzhou, China. The aim of ICBDC 2019 is to present the latest research and results of scientists related to Big Data and Computing topics. This conference provides opportunities for the different areas delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in these up to date scientific field.
This 3-day conference will include invited keynotes and oral presentations. ICBDC 2019 will provide a forum for researchers from both academia and industry to exchange the latest innovations and research advancements in big data, soft computing, cloud computing, networking and computer security.
Authors are invited to contribute original research papers which can be submitted electronically via the conference website. The papers accepted after the review and presented in the conference will be submitted for inclusion in Conference Proceedings provided they meet quality standards.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Algorithmic, experimental, prototyping and implementation
- Big Data Algorithms, Applications and Services
- Big Data Mining and Analytics
- Big Data Processing and Querying
- Cloud and Big Data for Internet of Things (IoT)
- Computing, scheduling and resource management for sustainability
- Government and Industrial Experiences for Cloud and Big Data
- Green Computing and Networking Technologies for Cloud and Big Data
- Green data centers / environmental-friendly perspectivesGreen data centers / environmental-friendly perspectives
- Software Engineering for Cloud Computing and Big Data
- Software, hardware and algorithm co-design, high-performance computing
- Software and tools for big data management
- Cloud Computing Solutions and Platforms
- Privacy and Security for Cloud and Big Data
- Big Data Visualization
- Big Data Education
- Data quality issues: such as validation, metrics, optimizations and consistency
- Data-driven innovation, computational modelling and data integration
- Data intensive computing theorems and technologies
- Virtualization Technologies, Cloud Data Management and Storage, Cloud Resource Management and QoS
Publication: ICBDC 2019 will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM and indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus. Publication History: ICBDC 2018 is archived into ACM Digital Library. Ei Compendex and Scopus.
- РЕКОМЕНДУЕМ ВАМ
III Летний всемирный научный марафон “Территория инновационных идей, технологий и творческих решений 2021”, 25 мая – 31 августа 2021 г.
25 мая-31 августа 2021