54th IEEE International Carnahan Conference on Security Technology — online
1 сентября—3 сентября 2021
Форма участия: Дистанционная
Срок подачи заявок: 15.06.2021
- Access control and identity management
- Inspection and forensic technologies
- Advanced video systems, automatic monitoring, threat recognition
- Less-than-lethal weapons technology
- Aerospace security
- Local, state and national interoperability
- Alarm monitoring, command and control systems, including human factors management
- Network-centric systems, deployment, operations and life-cycle
- Airport and transportation security
- Network security
- Biometrics including voice, hand, finger, face and other characteristics
- Operator training and performance
- Safety critical systems
- Counter-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Security education, GDPR
- Cyber security and malware protection
- Security human factors
- Emergency operations and management fusion
- Sensor and detection technology, including sensor webs and signal
- Impact of security technology on society
- System engineering and modelling
- Infrastructure security systems including testing
- Threat identification and modelling
- Information security, encryption, privacy
- User experiences of operating security
- Inspection and forensics technologies
- Vulnerability analysis and modelling
- IoT security
- Wireless communications security
ICCST2021 Full Paper Submission
Papers must be submitted according to the IEEE templates (Please use letter size paper and 6 pages maximum). Steps to follow: Paper submission from 1 March, through Easychair. Submit abstracts of approximately 300 words with full paper through the EasyChair conference system at EasyChair abstract submission.
Camera ready paper: Generate an IEEE compliant PDF file. Click here (Available soon) for the instructions.
Forward the IEEE compliant PDF file along with the compliance report to the Publications Chair, [email protected]
IEEE copyright form submission: Complete and submit one IEEE copyright form per paper. Instructions will follow for completing the copyright form once you have completed the conference registration.
Special Sessions Proposals: March 31, 2021
Special Sessions Decision for approval: April 13, 2021
Full paper submission: May 2, 2021
Decision to authors: May 31, 2021
Camera Ready submission: June 15, 2021
Early Bird Registration: June 15, 2021
Late Registration: August 31, 2021
Conference Dates: September 1-3, 2021
Registration is compulsory to include papers in the IEEE Xplore® conference proceedings.
All papers will be presented online. More details will be provided closer to the date.
Paper presentation instructions:
Only those papers registered and presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore® proceedings.
15 minutes slot for all oral presentations with a 12 minutes presentation and 3 minutes questions and discussions.
Early Bird Registration June 15, 2021Late Registration August 31, 2021Multiple Papers and Joint Authors
Non-IEEE Member£100£120£30 reduction for each additional paper
IEEE Member£90£110£30 reduction for each additional paper
Student £65£75£30 reduction for each additional paper
Registration fee applies to each participant attending the conference.
Registration Fee Payment Options
- РЕКОМЕНДУЕМ ВАМ
III Летний всемирный научный марафон “Территория инновационных идей, технологий и творческих решений 2021”, 25 мая – 31 августа 2021 г.
25 мая-31 августа 2021